Orange Ribbon Campaign!!
Thank you to all of our players and supporters for coming out on Valentine’s day to spread the word of love and encouragement to our neighbors. Orange Ribbon campaign is about recognizing our friends and neighbors who are affected by recent hate groups distributing flyers to recruit and intimidate our community. We are stronger together.
Best Season Ever!!
MB Volleyball kicked off the 2017-2018 season with fantastic results from all of our age groups. We are so proud of our players ( and parents) for their outstanding support and attitude on and off the court.
Cutest team Ever!!
MB Welcome our littlest ones yet this year, Our U12s consist of players age 9-11. They’ve been well coached by coach Josi, Matt and Jodie! Fearsome little ladies!
U15,U16 Heading to AAU National in Orlando'
Congratulations to our U15s and U16s who will be attending the AAU National in Orlando this year. 2000 teams from all over the U.S will be gathering for this largest indoor sport event on record. Make us proud ladies!!
Our Coaches and Staff
Why play for MB Volleyball?
- Incredible group of certified coaches and clinicians with many years of experience!
- Beautiful facilities with wide sidelines
- Custom built real time Video Delay system to provide immediate feedback to players of their techniques
- We played more sets per season overall than any club in CHRVA
- Best value and highly ranked competitive team in CHRVA Region
- All of our teams are our top priority.
- We truly care about each and everyone of our player and their progression.
Get the latest updates and follow us on:
How do I pick a club ?
- What should I look for in a team?
- What should I look for in a coach?
- What to look for in a club?
- Is cost the main factor? Do you get “What you pay for?”
These are all important questions, we will try to give you some of our honest opinions on what to think about during your selection process. It is just as important for a player to go through a selection process as it is for a club team to go through theirs. Answers to these questions are blogged here.Read More