Why play for MB Volleyball?
- Incredible group of certified coaches and clinicians with many years of experience!
- 2 days of practice and 1 day of clinics at the start of the season. Clinics will end mid Feb
- Private facilities with wide sidelines for pursuit training
- Video Delay system to provide immediate feedback to players of their techniques
- Best value, one of the lowest cost and highly ranked competitive team in CHRVA Region. We played more sets per season overall than any club in CHRVA
- All of our teams are our top priority.
- We truly care about each and everyone of our player and their progression. Reviews, feedback and goals are discussed with players.
USAV Membership card
To tryout for ANY club you must be a member of USA Volleyball. To get your membership card for tryout go to Chesapeake Region Volleyball Association This is required for any club at tryout check ins.
We are extending our U14 tryouts to Wed Nov 14th from 6-7:30pm at Galilee during our first practice.
Tryout fee: $20.00
Tryout Location, Galilee Church:
45425 Winding Rd, Sterling, VA 20165
You may come to one or all of our tryouts. We encourage players to get on the court and be noticed! anyone can have a bad day, but having opportunities to come back and show your best is encouraged.
Please send us your questions at
15 and Under Division: Players who were born on or after September 1, 2003
14 and Under Division: Players who were born on or after September 1, 2004
How do I pick a club ?
- What should I look for in a team?
- What should I look for in a coach?
- What to look for in a club?
- Is cost the main factor? Do you get “What you pay for?”
These are all important questions, we will try to give you some of our honest opinions on what to think about during your selection process. It is just as important for a player to go through a selection process as it is for a club team to go through theirs. Answers to these questions are blogged here.Read More
Best Season Ever!!
MB Volleyball kicked off the 2017-2018 season with fantastic results from all of our age groups. We are so proud of our players ( and parents) for their outstanding support and attitude on and off the court.
Words from our families
Kay, Joel, Riley & Jocie
“I would highly recommend MB Volleyball to players and families as the coaches and staff are dedicated to the athlete’s physical and emotional development in the game of volleyball. The coaches pride themselves on filling teams with players who have positive attitudes and demonstrate good sportsmanship. MB offers a “family-like” atmosphere which allows players to learn, grow, have a good time and appreciate the excitement of the sport. “
Please fill out the form below to contact us. You can also use our email to reach our club. We will respond to you promptly. Thank you.