Registration is Open!
Friday Night Nov 8th, 7:30-9:30pm
Sat Nov 9th, 9-11 am
Make Up: Sun Nov 10th, 9-10 am
at the Campus in Ashburn
100 Powers Ct, Sterling, VA 20166
!! Players only need to attend to 1 tryout but welcome to come to all of the tryouts with no extra fees!
Best Practice Times!
U15 and U16 will be practicing on Monday and Wednesday from 7:30-9:30 pm at the Campus. We’re very excited to be able to practice at the same time and share more resources and coaches.
We will strive for 7-8 regional tournaments and 2 ( 3 days tournaments)
East Coast Championshipe ( ECC) in Pittsburgh is confirmed!
Capitol Hill Classic is registered (awaiting final confirmation).
Near the end of the season, starting in April, we will participate in a league that plays on Wed nights ( in lieu of a practice).
Why Play for MB?
- Incredible group of certified coaches and clinicians with many years of experience!
- We will have up to 6 coaches on the court for both teams this year to make sure that our players get the attention needed to work on their techniques.
- We are a smaller club by design with highly experienced coaches. Our focus is on our players and their development. Our head coaches do not have children on their team and is not biased towards play time and positions.
- Video Delay system to provide immediate feedback to players of their techniques.
- Best value, one of the lowest cost and highly ranked competitive club team in CHRVA Region. We played more sets per season overall than any club in CHRVA.
- All of our teams are our top priority. We purposely keep the # of teams down to focus on our player’s development and personal attention.
- We truly care about each and everyone of our player and their progression. Reviews, feedback and goals are discussed with players.
- We are not pressured to grow financially, this is our passion and it shows in our approach with the players and families.
Our Coaches and Staff
- Age: 64Rank: U16 Coach
- Age: 28Rank: U15 Coach
- Age: 54Rank: U15/16 Clinician
- Age: 60Rank: Club Diretor
- Age: 50Rank: U16 Assistant
- Age: 26Rank: U15 Coach
How do I pick a club ?
- What should I look for in a team?
- What should I look for in a coach?
- What to look for in a club?
- Where does MB stack up against other clubs?
- Is cost the main factor? Do you get “What you pay for?”
These are all important questions, we will try to give you some of our honest opinions on what to think about during your selection process. It is just as important for a player to go through a selection process as it is for a club team to go through theirs. Answers to these questions are blogged here.Read More
Words from our families
Kay, Joel, Riley & Jocie
“I would highly recommend MB Volleyball to players and families as the coaches and staff are dedicated to the athlete’s physical and emotional development in the game of volleyball. The coaches pride themselves on filling teams with players who have positive attitudes and demonstrate good sportsmanship. MB offers a “family-like” atmosphere which allows players to learn, grow, have a good time and appreciate the excitement of the sport. “
Please fill out the form below to contact us. You can also use our email to reach our club. We will respond to you promptly. Thank you.