Free Open Gym! Wed Oct 24th 7-9pm
Come meet the coaches and staff! Learn more about the 2018-2019 season.
Location Galilee Church: ( Map below)
45425 Winding Rd, Sterling, VA 2016
Why play for MB Volleyball?
- Incredible group of certified coaches and clinicians with many years of experience!
- Private facility with wide sidelines for pursuit training
- Custom built real time Video Delay system to provide immediate feedback to players of their techniques
- We played more sets per season overall than any club in CHRVA
- Best value, one of the lowest cost and highly ranked competitive team in CHRVA Region
- All of our teams are our top priority.
- We truly care about each and everyone of our player and their progression.
Get the latest updates and follow us on:
Tryout Registration Open!
Location Galilee Church:
45425 Winding Rd, Sterling, VA 20165
Please note the slight time change
Friday Nov 9th: 7pm-8:30,
Sat Nov 10th : 10am-12pm
Sun ( Make up) 2pm-4pm
Friday Nov 9th: 8:30pm-10pm,
Sat Nov 10th : 12pm-2pm
Sun ( Make up) 2pm-4pm
How do I pick a club ?
- What should I look for in a team?
- What should I look for in a coach?
- What to look for in a club?
- Is cost the main factor? Do you get “What you pay for?”
These are all important questions, we will try to give you some of our honest opinions on what to think about during your selection process. It is just as important for a player to go through a selection process as it is for a club team to go through theirs. Answers to these questions are blogged here.Read More
Best Season Ever!!
MB Volleyball kicked off the 2017-2018 season with fantastic results from all of our age groups. We are so proud of our players ( and parents) for their outstanding support and attitude on and off the court.
Words from our families
Kay, Joel, Riley & Jocie
“I would highly recommend MB Volleyball to players and families as the coaches and staff are dedicated to the athlete’s physical and emotional development in the game of volleyball. The coaches pride themselves on filling teams with players who have positive attitudes and demonstrate good sportsmanship. MB offers a “family-like” atmosphere which allows players to learn, grow, have a good time and appreciate the excitement of the sport. “